Reasons to Import Contacts from Yahoo Mail to Android Phone
In today’s world of rapid digitalization, the business relationships are very vital for survival. These contact lists can be saved across multiple apps, email services like Yahoo. If you have a contact list in your address book of android phone, chances are extreme that you don’t need to go anywhere to look for your database. Your contacts will always be with you, wherever you go.
There are multiple diverse reasons for the people who have a strong contact database in their Yahoo account and thus wish to import contacts from Yahoo mail to android phone.
you can also read
Such as the following scenarios:
1. In marketing, to persuade people to your webinar.
2. Big company announcements, like the launch of a brand-new service.
3. To maintain customer relationships, such as sending a Thank You’ note.
4. To organize events such as hosting a book signing or meetup.
5. Sales, to assign your sales unit a list of leads.
How to Transfer Contacts from Yahoo Mail to Android Phone ? A 3-Step Simple Process
Stage 1:- Export Yahoo Mail Contacts
- Firstly, sign in to your Yahoo account and click on the Contacts icon located on top of the screen.
- Then, tap on those three horizontal dots icon and choose Export CSV option.
- Pick a destination location for saving the resultant files and press on the Save tab.
- Thus, all Yahoo contacts will get stored in a .csv file right after this step.
Stage 2:- Transfer Yahoo Contacts to vCard (VCF File )
- Download this application to convert Yahoo exported .csv files to android device.
- Now, browse the excel contacts list (.xls & .xlsx) to upload the data into the software panel.
- In this option, the tool allows to set Contacts Field Mapping as per user’s need.
- After this, you can save the converted .csv file at a desired destination path .
- Lastly, hit on the Convert button to start exporting the .csv contacts to android supportable file format (vCard).
- After all steps are done, you will get a “Conversion completed successfully” message.
Note:- The trial version of the software allows to convert only 10 contacts list.
- Now, you can view all the resultant vCard files at the chosen location.
Stage 3:- Sync Contacts from Yahoo Mail to Android Phone
Now, comes the step to import Yahoo contacts to android phone.
- Connect your android device of any brand with your PC using a USB cable and paste the resultant .vcf files to the internal storage of your mobile.
Tip:- You can also use other means to export contacts from Yahoo mail to android phone. For example, you can use data transfer such as ShareIt.
- Go to settings of your Android phone.
- The, search Import / Export contacts in the search bar.
- After this, choose the option to import contacts from Yahoo mail to android phone (your storage device).
- Now, select the Phone option.
- Choose the resultant .vcf files from your android phone and hit on the Import tab.
- After you have transfer contacts from Yahoo mail to android phone, open your phone book to see the contact list.
In these these three stages, one can sync contacts from Yahoo mail to android phone.
Elon Musk Now In Charge Of Twitter As CEO, Parag Agrawal Leaves
Tesla CEO Elon Musk is now in charge of Twitter, CNBC’s David Faber reported on Thursday.
Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal and chief financial officer Ned Segal have left the company’s San Francisco headquarters and will not be returning.
Chinese ‘Flying Car’ Makes First Public Flight In Dubai (Pictures)
A “flying car” built by Chinese electronic vehicle maker Xpeng Inc made its first public flight in the United Arab Emirates, as the company works towards launching the electric aircraft on international markets.
The X2 is a two-seater electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft that is lifted by eight propellers – two at each corner of the vehicle.
Monday’s unmanned, 90-minute test flight in Dubai was described by its manufacturer as an “important base for the next generation of flying cars”.
We are making step-by-step (moves) to the international market,” said Minguan Qiu, general manager of Xpeng Aeroht.
We selected Dubai city as it is the most innovative city in the world,” Aeroht added.
Pictures As TECNO Unveils Megabook T1 10th Generation Laptop
Leading smartphone brand TECNO has unveiled it’s Megabook T1 laptop for enhanced productivity and mobility.
The laptop which features an Intel 10th generation processor a 70WH battery and a 65W charger that keeps you going for 17.5 hours. It also comes with a 2MP privacy camera to boost your video conference call.
It rocks an ultra slim 14.8 mm ultra slim design and It’s finished with a premium aluminum metal casing that makes it lighter for mobility. You also get a fingerprint Power button for extra protection against unauthorized access.
This Megabook T1 offers users an eye comfort vivid display for a better and clearer view anywhere and anytime. It also features a dual speaker setup with DTS Immersive Sound and two microphones with AI ambient noise cancellation technology.
The laptop will come in 12/16GB ram version coupled with 512GB/ 1TB SSD storage.